Friday 2 March 2012

Music Video Feedback For Perfecting


Here what was I wanted to be my final edit for my music video. However I showed it to my teacher Tim to get some feed back and he pointed out a few little faults but nothing major and I also noticed that some of my footage is missing from my video for some reason, so I'm guessing something went wrong whilst exporting my video.

The things that need perfecting in my video are....

- When the word 'Drugs' is said  in the song I need to make the shot of drugs more in time with when the word is spoken.

-I need the shot of my performer with red tape on his mouth to last a second longer.

- And I need to make sure the stairs shots are in my video and make sure it shows my performer going out of a door which leads to the narrative outside. If I don't do this I would be making a continuity error.


Whilst watching this video you will notice I have not really stuck to my story board. I realised certain things worked better that my original idea, so made changes for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment