Tuesday 20 March 2012

Edit Log / Editing



Here is part of my edit log on the editing suite. Here you can see I have named all the clips so i can tell what each one is. You can also see 'xxx' which stands for clips I won't be using.


Here is what my full video looks like in premier pro. You can see all the different cuts/clips I have used.


 Here you can see an effect I have put on my music video which is a 'Matroc Colour Correction'. I have used this effect through my full video and it has improved the contrast of my video making it look really dark which is what i always intendend to do.


Here you can see what the change in contrast does to my video.



This ghosting effect shown has been used on a few of my shots in my video not all. It helps blend some clips together well.

Here is what the ghosting effect looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment