Tuesday 20 March 2012

Audience Feedback

I wanted feedback on my music video and ancillary products. So to do so I decided to create a post on my facebook account to get friends and family to vote.


Here you can see my poll questions and the votes I have received. Everyone who watched my video thought it was good, people also though my digipak was good. Most people liked the parts of narrative that I had in my video and most people liked my advertisement to promote my digipak. I am very pleased with the feedback that is viewable on my blog. These will change over time as more people will vote on my polls.


Here you can see I have created some pie charts to present my audience feedback gaine from the polls on my blog.


 Here you can see more females voted on my polls than males.

Here you can see the majority of the audience where aged between 16 and 25.


Here you can see that everyone who watched my music video enjoyed it.


Here you can see all but 7% of people liked the mixture of narrative and performance in my musci video.



Here you can see all of the audience liked my digipak.


Here you can see all but 13% of my audience liked my digipak.


                             

Here is something media based I have created as a way to show audience feedback, an animation and I have made this by using the website go animate.

No comments:

Post a Comment