Tuesday 20 March 2012

Ancillary Text Products


                          
Here is my complete DigiPak. I have created this in photoshop in a way to which all my chosen stills can be shown. I have made a slight change to my original template and have placed the CD and DVD in the centre, with stills on each side what would fold in and protect the disks. I have shown my disks faintly to show the images behind. The images are shown through the disk because I want to make it clear that the same image will be printed on the disk.

                                           

Here is my complete Advert for my DigiPak. I have slightly changed it to make it fit in more with the conventions on an album poster. I have added the record label logo to the poster and I have also added more text that says 'Includes The New Single 'Uprising' so that my chosen song for my music video is promoted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment