Friday 4 November 2011

Check List

Cast
Tom Baines - Front man
Oliver Smithson - Guitar
Daryl Collinson - Drums
It took me a while to get my cast sorted because everybody had plans on different days but everything is sorted now and there is set days for shooting. I chose these people because they are all reliable people for turning up for filming and they all play their set instruments already and mainly they all fit into my chosen genre and have the right image.

Props
Two guitars
Drum kit
Mic
Mic stand
Amps
Red tape
Fake drugs
I have to make sure I inform the music department when I'm using their drum kit to allow me to get a key to get it out the music room.

Costume
Smart casual
Smart t-shirts
Checked shirt
Smart jeans
I need to make sure that when I film on different days, my cast wear the same clothing so that the continuity is kept through out my video. I have chosen this type of costume because I have researched alternative rock bands and these are the types of clothing what regually appeared.

For Narrative Shots - Hoodie, Jeans, Rigger Boots, Boxer Shorts, T-Shirt.


 































Locations
College theatre
Withernsea
My house
When wanting to use the theatre I have to remember to book the space. I have chosen these locations because they are easy to access on a regular basis which is what i will need for if i'm wanting to re shoot. The places also suit for what I want, a performance video with slight narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment