Friday 4 November 2011

Audience Research

For my audience research I have created polls on my blogger. I posted my blogger onto my facebook and asked people to vote on my polls. I needed to find out if people liked the song I have chosen, what gender my song is likely to attract, the age of the people answering my polls and what type of music video they would prefer to see.

Do you like the song Uprising by Muse?
-Yes
-No

What type of music video do you prefer?
-Performance
-Narrative
-Abstract
-Animated

What gender do you think would prefer this song?
-Male
-Female
-Both

How old are you?
-Under 16
-16 to 25
-25+

Doing my polls I have found out that most people like my chosen song, people think that I should make a performance video, my song appeals to both genders and the audience that answered my poll is people ages 16 to 25. The people who have voted on my poll will be fans of the Alternative rock genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment