Friday 28 October 2011

The actual music video for my chosen song


Here is the actual music video to my chosen song 'Uprising' by the three piece band Muse. The fact that Muse already have a music video to this song is going to make my job extreamely hard, as I have to make my music video completely different. I researched what this song was about and it happens to be about polotics, but you would not be able to tell this from the music video as it is pretty abstract, it is also a performance video. When I listen to this song i think about people being rebelious and breaking free and standing up for them selves so an idea I have is to base my music video on that but another idea is that I will also include shots of things that are mentioned in the lyrics, another idea is including shots of a band so this would be performance. Although the original video also contains shots of the band I will make my video nothing like this one, I do not intend to use the animation/effects what has being used in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment