Monday 5 December 2011

My first edit

So when you watch the first edit of my music video, it's obvious I have not followed what I planned on my storyboard and screen script. This is because I believe certain things worked better than my original plan but also some bits I didn't get time to film which is why I am Happy that I have finished my first edit this early.

I still need to film certain shots for my music video but also whilst watching it you can tell that a few things need re-shooting because they are out of focus. I showed many people the first edit of my music video and they said it was a good video but not a great video. Getting my audience feedback informed me that I need something else added to make my video more interesting. So my plan is to film other parts I need, especially the bit with the projector, get differtent types of camera movement and look more into effects I can use. Apart from the little things I need to redo/add, I am very happy with how my music video is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment